Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Baby Barrett

Dear Jordy-Bug,

Today I write to you through racking sobs like you've seen from me so many times since you went to heaven. These are different, though. These are for you, yes, but they are also for the Delmez family. As you probably already know, their newborn baby boy, Barrett, joined you in heaven this morning. Please do me a favor, sweetheart. Please find him, take him by the hand, show him around God's nursery, share your toys with him (yes, even the special Pooh bear that daddy gave you), and let him know that he is SO loved here on earth...just like you are, baby girl. I need to stop writing now because I can barely see the keyboard or the screen. I love you, Jordyn...I love you.

Love,

10 comments:

  1. Thank you for writing this, Kelly. My heart is breaking, so I can't imagine how yours is doing :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you extra today and thanking God for your faith and wondering if Rooftop should have a ministry for mom's of heaven's angels. Just keep swimming and remember our life here on earth is just a vapor compared to eternity with Jordyn.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pray that no more moms have to feel our pain...

      Delete
    2. Prayers & love Kelly & Dennis...Jessica & Brett. Thank you so much for sharing during this time! Peace & Respect. J. Stone

      Delete
  3. Kelly I was wondering how this would be affecting you, although I figured. Im praying for you and dennis and jessica and brett through all of this. This earth can be so unfair, but God is good in all he does. I can't be ever imagine the pain you four are going through, but may Gods love and strength surround you all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I knew Brett in high school and reconnected with him some on facebook saw your link on his page ...... What you wrote is beautiful and it made me cry, I dont understand why babies die but you painted a beatiful picture and just wanted to let you know that I will be praying for you and your husband as well as Brett and Jessica.

    Blessings
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have faith that Jordy & Barrett have found each other. Wishing they were still here with their families. I know they are watching down on them from Heaven.

    Love you sweet babies.

    ReplyDelete

On March 14, 2012, I gave birth to Jordyn, the most beautiful baby girl ever. During delivery, however, she was deprived of oxygen. We lived with her in the NICU for two weeks, loving her, holding her, reading to her, singing to her, bathing her, changing her diapers, styling her full head of dark brown hair, praying over her, and sharing her with friends and family, until she went home to Jesus on March 28, 2012. These are my love letters to Jordyn Tyse-Dallas "TD" Sander; our little Jordy-Bug.