Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Here Goes...


Dear Jordy-Bug,

Well, it's been almost 3 months since you left us, and the pain and emptiness I feel are getting stronger. Some of my friends think I should start a blog to help cope with your absence, to help other people understand what it's like to lose a child, and to help other mommies and daddies who are in a similar situation. That sounds like a lot of pressure, so I'm just going to write and let it take us where God wants it to take us. I don't know if it's going to be a long-term endeavor or not, but for now, I'm just going to start writing. Today I just want you to know that I love you. Daddy loves you. So many people down here love you. And we miss you. I hope the angels are singing your favorite songs to you today (better than daddy or I ever could...still sorry about our sub-par voices while you were in my womb and the NICU.)

Love,

9 comments:

  1. You are an awesome, amazing, and inspiring mother, Kelly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In case I never said it - Thank you both so much for sharing Jordy with us when I bet you'd have rather had her to yourselves more. It meant a lot to me that I was able to meet her:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful, just like your amazing little angel.

    Auntie B loves and misses you Jordy-Bug, watch over your mommy & daddy sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am one who misses Jordyn, too. Thank you for sharing her with us all. And, I agree, that she was the most beautiful baby girl ever. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your compassion, heart and inspiration Kelly! Miss you Jordyn.

    ReplyDelete

On March 14, 2012, I gave birth to Jordyn, the most beautiful baby girl ever. During delivery, however, she was deprived of oxygen. We lived with her in the NICU for two weeks, loving her, holding her, reading to her, singing to her, bathing her, changing her diapers, styling her full head of dark brown hair, praying over her, and sharing her with friends and family, until she went home to Jesus on March 28, 2012. These are my love letters to Jordyn Tyse-Dallas "TD" Sander; our little Jordy-Bug.