Friday, July 20, 2012

"Jordyn Bear" Follow Up

Dear Jordy-Bug,

I am absolutely floored. I sent a message to the ladies at Molly Bears to ask for their help regarding fixing the snout of your bear. I was hoping they would message me a tip or trick so I could make it more symmetrical. About an hour ago, I received a phone call from Bridget, the founder of Molly Bears. She talked with me, cried with me, laughed with me, and made it very clear that she wanted your bear to be absolutely perfect. She said it is her number one priority to get Daddy and me a "Jordyn Bear" that we love. She wants to start over from scratch and create her exactly as I specify. We were on the phone for 45 minutes; talking about you, talking about your bear, talking about other hurting moms out there. This is the best customer service I have EVER received...and she is not making a dime off of this. Hers is a not-for-profit entity devoted solely to comforting grieving mommies and daddies who find themselves with no baby to hold. Amazing. If you see little Molly up there in heaven, be sure to let her know that her mommy is a wonderful lady.

I love you Bug!

Love,

9 comments:

  1. I am so glad you talked to her. She sounds like a special, loving mommy, just like you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! That's wonderful! God heard you and knows your heart!

    Nikki Kirksey

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome! Love you mama bug.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so grateful for people like Molly's mommy...bringing comfort to others in such a way! Thank you for sharing and I cannot wait to see pics of the new bear. It will never be Jordyn, but at least it will honor her in a better way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's amazing service Kelly! IM so glad she took stellar care of you. We love you friend.

    ReplyDelete

On March 14, 2012, I gave birth to Jordyn, the most beautiful baby girl ever. During delivery, however, she was deprived of oxygen. We lived with her in the NICU for two weeks, loving her, holding her, reading to her, singing to her, bathing her, changing her diapers, styling her full head of dark brown hair, praying over her, and sharing her with friends and family, until she went home to Jesus on March 28, 2012. These are my love letters to Jordyn Tyse-Dallas "TD" Sander; our little Jordy-Bug.