Sunday, November 18, 2012

30 Days of Thanks: Day 18--"Let's Order In"

Dear Jordy-Bug,

We're going to keep this short and sweet today (just like you.) I'm thankful for nights when Daddy says, "Let's order in." I actually used to enjoy cooking, but your Daddy is so limited in what he will eat, it gets boring making the same simple things over and over again.

When I was pregnant with you, he started trying a larger variety of healthy foods like carrots, zucchini, pears, and nectarines (before, the only veggies and fruits he ate were green beans, apples, and grapes.) Daddy didn't like the new foods, but he tried everything I gave him. He wasn't attempting to be healthier for himself; he was working at being a better role model for you. It's one of the many reasons I know he would be an awesome Daddy to you, Bug.

He loves you so much.

And I love you both.

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

On March 14, 2012, I gave birth to Jordyn, the most beautiful baby girl ever. During delivery, however, she was deprived of oxygen. We lived with her in the NICU for two weeks, loving her, holding her, reading to her, singing to her, bathing her, changing her diapers, styling her full head of dark brown hair, praying over her, and sharing her with friends and family, until she went home to Jesus on March 28, 2012. These are my love letters to Jordyn Tyse-Dallas "TD" Sander; our little Jordy-Bug.