Friday, November 23, 2012

30 Days of Thanks: Day 22--Reliable Transportation

Dear Jordy-Bug,

Today, as we were driving to Grandma and Grandpa Sander's house for Thanksgiving, it occurred to me that we are blessed to be able to jump in the car and go just about wherever we want to. We have two reliable vehicles that we take for granted. Many people don't even have one. I'm grateful to have the means to get safely from place to place.

I still miss your little car seat that we had installed for a little over a month. Now it's in storage. Maybe if we're lucky, your little brother or sister could ride in it one day. Can you put in a plug with God on that one for us. ;)

Happy Thanksgiving in heaven. We love you, sweetie.

Love,

5 comments:

  1. Praying for Him to answer those prayers for you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayers to Jordy to tell God, "Grandma wants another grandchild, I am not fussy boy or girl will do for me." I love your license plate and the Packer "G" too. Hope you had a good day at the in-laws.....Love MOM

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my favorite post of all!! Another baby Sander in the works?!?! No one deserves it more than you guys. Keep me posted!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will do, Tammy. Pray he/she never has to meet you at work. =)

      Delete

On March 14, 2012, I gave birth to Jordyn, the most beautiful baby girl ever. During delivery, however, she was deprived of oxygen. We lived with her in the NICU for two weeks, loving her, holding her, reading to her, singing to her, bathing her, changing her diapers, styling her full head of dark brown hair, praying over her, and sharing her with friends and family, until she went home to Jesus on March 28, 2012. These are my love letters to Jordyn Tyse-Dallas "TD" Sander; our little Jordy-Bug.