Thursday, November 29, 2012

30 Days of Thanks: Day 29--My Caretaker

Dear Jordy-Bug,

This evening Mommy isn't feeling very well. I have a headache, a stomach ache, and feel yucky all over. This doesn't sound like something to be thankful for...and I'm not, really. What I am grateful for is that Daddy takes good care of me when I feel this way. He's an awesome pillow, he gets me whatever medicine I need, and he doesn't make me feel guilty for wanting to go to bed at 8pm. I'm lucky to have him in my life.

I think I'm heading to bed now, sweetie, so this is a short one tonight. Know that I love you and miss you.

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

On March 14, 2012, I gave birth to Jordyn, the most beautiful baby girl ever. During delivery, however, she was deprived of oxygen. We lived with her in the NICU for two weeks, loving her, holding her, reading to her, singing to her, bathing her, changing her diapers, styling her full head of dark brown hair, praying over her, and sharing her with friends and family, until she went home to Jesus on March 28, 2012. These are my love letters to Jordyn Tyse-Dallas "TD" Sander; our little Jordy-Bug.